All-Inclusive Land Only Package Includes:
- 11 nights accommodations at Hotel Rei Davi, double occupancy, owned and operated by Heather Cumming.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Hotel Rei Davi, including vegetarian and vegan options – unanimously voted the tastiest and healthiest food in Abadiania!
- Introductions to John of God and the Entities and personal translation at all times by Heather who is fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Morning and afternoon guided visits to the Casa de Dom Inácio and John of God on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each week of your journey.
- Tour of the village and local markets, shops and Casa
- Guided experience to the Sacred Waterfall and taxi service
- Group round trip ground transport to and from Brasilia Airport (when traveling on the group itinerary)
- Taxi service to the hotel after Spiritual Interventions
- Personal guidance, language translation, consultation and support with Heather Cumming throughout your pilgrimage. Heather supports you in deepening the meaning of your experience on all levels and assists you in understanding the recommended follow-up protocols after spiritual interventions
- Personal guidance, logistical and spiritual support with Monica Evon before, during and after your journey.
- Guidance and assistance with Casa protocols and procedures.
- Presentation of photos (friends and family) to the Entity.
- One pre-booked Crystal Bed session on the day of your arrival.
- One case of holy water blessed by the Entities.
- Generous donation to the Casa
- Pre-tour orientation and support, instruction on Casa protocol, tour preparation
- In-depth 32-Page Informational Booklet about the Casa de Dom Inácio and your journey to John of God.
- Assistance in booking airfare to and from Brazil. The group will meet Monica in Miami and travel together as a group from this point forward.
- Assistance in Brazil Visa application process.
- Brazilian Churrasco (Barbecue), organized group activities and meetings
November 5 - November 18, 2017
Package Does Not Include:
- Airfare to Brasilia International Airport
- Visa processing fees
- Herbs prescribed by the Entity
- Additional crystal bed sessions and blessed water
- Staff and transport gratuities ($75 suggested gratuity)
- Taxi service to the airport when not traveling on group itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Medical and trip insurance
- Single room supplement
For Additional Information and Registration Details Email: